Blank Space Ch. 02

[Author's Note: The EmeraldSolitaire stories originally written to be shown to a future wife so we could have a happy marriage while I got the bondage I needed.

In the case of the Taylor Swift story, remember I have been reading Literotica over a decade at this point, the celebrity stories never interested me in and of themselves, but there were good bondage ones, I remember one where Britney Spears basically turns a reporter into her bondage slave.

I wrote this to write a celebrity story, because the song "Blank Space" was out then, and because I would have welcomed being bound, gagged, and dominated by T-Swift then, I have wanted to be bound, gagged, and dominated by most girls I find attractive in some way in my life.

I see it as the fact that I am an alpha male, but females are the superior gender, and that naturally, a truly strong man wants to submit to an alpha woman.

The idea of "the Haus of Gaga", I don't even remember what I wanted to do with that, but I have always thought Lady Gaga might do domme activities just because the use of "Lady" and then a given name or stage is a classic femdom thing, the title "Lady" joining those like Mistress, Goddess, Princess, Maitresse, etc, and some dommes prefer the title "Lady" just to be different, I don't think it was random to use what to anyone acquainted with kink or BDSM would immediately have been seen as that.

And it would be hot to be tied gagged and dominated by Lady Gaga.

Other celebrities this is true of for me include: Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Rachel Weisz, Beyonce, Kelis, the woman who played the main love interest on Hanging With Mr. Cooper, Debbe Dunning, Pamela Anderson, Alicia Keys, Gwen Stefani, Shirley Manson of Garbage, Jennifer Anniston, Alyssa Milano, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tiffany from Unhappily Ever After, every daughter of Dr. Weston on Empty Nest, Jenny McCarthy, Tina Fey, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Cristina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Paris Hilton, Teri Hatcher, Sarah Silverman, Demi Moore, Natalia Simonova from Goldeneye, Sophie Marceau (who played Elektra on World Is Not Enough), Octopussy from the movie of the same....actually generally most Bond girls I have fantasized about being dommed by.

Jane Weidlin of The Go Gos I did because she came out in that TV show.

A large number of female politicians in the "milf" age range were always on the list.

Other celebrities this was true of back then, included Celine Dion, Park Overall, the girls on Threes Company, Ginger and Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island, Gloria from All In The Family, Miranda Lambert, and if I went through an entire list.....I'd name most women celebrities in America, just as ultimately in a dream world, I would have had multiple domme situations of girls I went to HS and college with, always wanted to try being "kidnapped" for a few days by the cheerleading team, girls soccer team, softball team, track and field,

Understand the "Work of Art" stories on painting, I wrote them because I actually wanted my wife and her friends, when married, to use me as a canvas while bound and gagged.

Part of it might be, I always have been jumpy at little soft pin point movements, that is a lot of them, bound and gagged you can't go anywhere, probably intense on a sensory level.

But basically, I wrote this in the same vein most Literotica stories are written, again because this site is what it is, I likely won't meet any celebrities but if Taylor Swift was into this, yes she'd make a fun domme, I know this will never happen, but again that is why we have these stories on Literotica, so people can have a creative outlet and their wife can be "Taylor Swift for a night making them their blank space" as it were.

But I have not written on this story in almost 6 years, but I am trying to pick up logically where I left off in this, and I used "Haus of Gaga" as a plot device because that was something Lady Gaga herself said, just as an artistic thing, I envisioned a literal "Haus of Gaga" which was like a bondage club mansion or something.

So without further adieu, here is Chapter 2, of Blank Space, and remember these are just stories, but I do believe you enact these activities in your marriage you will be happier and healthier and generally women are the more advanced gender than men, for any number of reasons, main one being women are calm and rational while men are ruled by their emotions, namely the one they feel they can express and have other men think of them as men, namely anger.

The way in which Taylor Swift says "Colin O'Connor of Savannah, Georgia" there was a "Men in Pain" video years ago where the domme mocks her tied up sub by saying their name and like this town they come from" and it may have been Shy Love, I cannot remember. I did not like the Men in Pain videos depicting pain, but they had great bondage footage and excellent dialogue, especially when compared to Men in Bondage and other videos put out by FM Concepts

But I will say this, very rarely do you hear of m-subs to good F-dommes committing major crimes, or shooting up workplaces and schools, and many more men need to understand they will be far happier letting go and submitting to a superior domme and letting her mold them into their best selves with compassion, love, and understanding.

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/boner-in-little-mermaid/

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/brandi-belle-pass/

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/chubby-nubiles/

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/fist-anal/

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/fmf-three-some/

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/free-fully-clothed-movies/

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/free-hot-hunks-guys-fuck/

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/free-teen-thumb-pic/

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/full-figure-mature-ass/

http://www.healingwithheart.biz/instalment-biosphere/gay-ass-rape-movies/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

What a Deal! Ch. 23

A Simple Survey? Ch. 05

Holiday Preparation Pt. 01